“We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”
― George Orwell, 1984
It is amazing how much people have learned about the Constitution since Obama was elected, especially in his second term. Nobody ever read it unless they had big time insomnia and no Ambien. Now, just because we have some gun safety bills in the legislature, there’s all this talk about Second Amendment rights, blah, blah, blah.
We all know that the Second Amendment is for hunters.
Damn, I could really use a high powered assault weapon to take out this beast.
Why is everybody in such a tizzy? We’ve been taking guns away for years, psychologically speaking, starting with toy guns and swords. We have successfully convinced many parents that playing with plastic weapons can trigger a deep-seated desire in kids to become bug-eyed, mouth foaming, raging mass murderers. We know that it’s much better to keep them safely inside and installed in front of The Call of Duty Video game where they learn how to handle guns properly.
Teachers are on our side, as the sight of anything plastic or even a hand shaped like a gun will not be tolerated:
- A ten year old Virginia boy who was arrested earlier this month for taking a plastic toy gun to school is facing a potentially permanent criminal record over the incident.
- At the beginning of the month, it was reported that a six-year-old kindergartener in South Carolina was suspended for taking a small transparent plastic toy gun to school for a show and tell.
- A day before that incident we reported on the five-year-old in Massachusetts who faced suspension for building a small toy gun out of lego bricks and play-shooting his classmates.
- In yet another recent incident, a five-year-old girl was suspended after a three hour grilling, and described as a “terroristic threat” when she brought a pink bubble gun to school.
- A South Philadelphia elementary student was searched in front of classmates and threatened with arrest after she mistakenly brought a “paper gun” to school.
- A 6-year-old boy was suspended from his elementary school in Maryland for making a gun gesture with his hand and saying “pow”.
- Days after that incident, another two 6-year-olds in Maryland were suspended for pointing their fingers into gun shapes while playing “cops and robbers” with each other.
- In Oklahoma, a five-year-old boy was also recently suspended for making a gun gesture with his hand.
- And finally, a 13-year-old Middle School seventh grade student in Pennsylvania was also suspended for the same hand gesture.
Hand Guns are very dangerous weapons. They sign all kinds of evil bills into law.
So if you think it’s tough to own a real gun, just remember these kids!
However, when this generation grows up we will have
indoctrinated accustomed them to viewing guns with disdain. It’s just like B.F. Skinner’s Operant Conditioning of animals and corn and positive/negative reinforcement. Yes comrades, we are actually applying what we learned in skool!
Anyway, this batch of kids will never question our motives. Can’t wait – it will be so much easier to Move Maryland Forward without any opposition. We sorta have no opposition now, but we still have to listen to the dissenters, and it all gets really, really boring.
Better things to do than listen to you! Senator Jamie Raskin playing chess during the gun legislation hearings (Feb. 2013). He is the sponsor of the assault weapons bill. Check Mate.
We have been prepping the sheeple for years, and Tuesday will be the Shots Heard Round the State of Maryland when we vote on our gun safety legislation. Not to worry, our bills will make you safe from criminals. And, we will be safe from you, in case down the road you really don’t like what we are doing.
No hunting allowed – we are a protected species.